Use payment links to accept payments from your customers remotely.
- Open the link screen: Tap the Nomod logo in the middle of the toolbar at the bottom of your device’s screen and tap "Link" to bring up the Link charge screen and then tap on "create" at the bottom of the screen.
- Add an item: Tap "+ Add Item" and tap out an amount for the first item being purchased by your customer, automatically tagged as “Item 1”. If you’ve set up a sales tax in your account settings, it will automatically be applied.
- Add/remove additional items: To add an additional item, tap the “+”, enter the amount for the additional item, and we’ll automatically add it to the total while also updating the list of items being purchased. You can remove an item by swiping left on the item and tapping the “Delete” icon.
- Add a name: Feeling inspired? You can craft a beautiful name for your Link that will be displayed to your customers and enable them to easily recognise what and who the Link is for.
- Add a note: You can add a note to describe to your customers the goods or services you're selling via the Link.
- Add a discount: If you’re feeling generous, you may want to offer your customer a discount! You can do this by choosing from one of the preset discounts or entering a custom one. Discounts are deducted from the subtotal excluding any sales tax. You can remove a discount by tapping again on the discount icon.
- Ask for a shipping address: If you need to know where to send the goods that you're selling, tap the toggle to request a shipping address from your customer.
- Let the customer add a tip: If you tap the toggle, your customer can easily pay you or your staff a tip. Tips are applied to the subtotal including any discount and sales tax.
- Create the Link: Tap "Create Link" at the bottom of the screen to create the payment link and move to the Link summary screen.
Tap "Share" to share your Link with your customers via email, SMS, WhatsApp, or a host of other methods, or copy the Link address and paste it into your invoices.
- Disable a Link - You can disable a Link by tapping the "three dots" in the top right corner and choosing "Disable".
- Enable a Link - You can re-enable a Link by tapping the "three dots" in the top right corner and choosing "Enable".
You can delete a Link by tapping the "three dots" in the top right corner and choosing "Delete".
When your customers open a Link with an Apple Pay or Google Pay enabled device they will be able to complete the purchase by tapping on the Apple Pay or Google Pay button. Google Pay works best when using Google Chrome.
Nomod supports the ability to charge in over 135+ currencies including USD, AED, GBP, EUR, SAR and SGD.