Use Invoice to send your customers one-time or recurring invoices, check when they've paid, and automate reminders.
- Open the Invoice screen: Tap the Nomod logo in the middle of the toolbar at the bottom of your device’s screen and tap "Invoice" to bring up the Invoice creation screen. Tap on "create" at the bottom of the screen to get started.
- Add an item: Tap "+ Add Item" and tap out an amount for the first item being purchased by your customer, automatically tagged as “Item 1”. If you’ve set up a sales tax in your account settings, it will automatically be applied.
- Add/remove additional items: To add an additional item, tap the “+”, enter the amount for the additional item, and we’ll automatically add it to the total while also updating the list of items being purchased. You can remove an item by swiping left on the item and tapping the “Delete” icon.
- Add a discount: You can choose to offer your customer a discount. You can do so by tapping on "Discount" and then selecting a percentage or a fixed amount. Discounts are deducted from the subtotal excluding any sales tax. You can remove a discount by tapping again on the discount icon.
- Add a customer: Choose a customer to receive the invoice. You can choose from your customer list on your Nomod account, or add a new customer. The customer you choose will receive the invoice and any reminders you set up to their email account.
- Add an invoice number: You can add an invoice number to match your records, or you can leave it blank and we'll generate an invoice number for you.
- Add a title: Craft a title that will be displayed to your customers and enable them to easily recognise what the Invoice is for.
- Set a recurring schedule: Choose whether you'd like to create a single invoice, or set a repeat frequency if you'd like the same invoice to be sent on recurring basis - daily, monthly, or yearly. You can also choose an end date, or a set number of invoices to be sent.
- Add a note: You can add a note to describe to your customers the goods or services you're selling via the Invoice.
- Ask for a shipping address: If you need to know where to send the goods that you're selling, tap the toggle to request a shipping address from your customer.
- Include attachments: You can choose to include multiple images or documents with your invoice. To do so, tap on attachments, and select where you'd like to choose an attachment from. Then, select the file you'd like to share and wait until it is uploaded. Once it is uploaded you'll be able to see the name of the file you've attached. To delete an uploaded file, tap on the trashcan icon on the right side of your attachement.
- Add a due date: Select the date that this invoice is due to be paid.
- Include the service date: Optionally, include the date on which your service was provided, if applicable.
- Add payment reminders: You can choose to add multiple reminders that will be sent automatically to your customer before the due date, on the due date, or after the due date.
- Create and send: Tap "Create and Send" at the bottom of the screen to create and send the invoice and move to the invoice summary screen.
In Invoice summary screen tap on "Remind" at the bottom of the screen and then on "Email" to send a reminder to your customer about the invoice via email. You can choose to send it to the previously used email address, or a new one.
You can tap on "Share" to share the invoice with your customer via any other messaging platform, like SMS, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.
When your customers open an Invoice with an Apple Pay or Google Pay enabled device they will be able to complete the payment by tapping on the Apple Pay or Google Pay button. Google Pay works best when using Google Chrome.
Nomod supports the ability to charge in over 135+ currencies including USD, AED, GBP, EUR, SAR and SGD.